Do you have a passion for Sales and experience within International Sales Management?
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in a growing company? Do you want to work and succeed with a global sales team?
We are looking for a Senior Vice President Sales, EMEA to manage our European sales team and be a part of bringing our best-in-class guest feedback platform to the global stage!
We love good food, and we want every meal to be a delight! To make that happen, feedback from guests is a key ingredient. Foodback’s world-leading guest feedback solution for the food and beverage industry is changing how guest experiences are managed. Our goal is to unlock actionable insight and identify hidden business opportunities for restaurants and food retailers, so that they can make data-driven decisions and build meaningful customer relationships.
Foodback is a Norwegian company that was founded in 2013. In 2020 we launched internationally in 30+ markets. We are now growing the team to equip ourselves for scaling internationally. Are you who we are looking for?
Foodback is looking for Senior Vice President Sales EMEA
This role will be leading our European Sales Team, including sales reps in the Nordics, UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain, with expansion of this team and general growth plans on the horizon. It is a great opportunity to make these teams your own and work directly with very competent salespeople and the company leadership
As the Senior Vice President Sales EMEA at Foodback, you will lead and build the European Sales team that primarily works with large international clients. In addition, you will:
Establish a long-term sustainable European Business
- Build, lead, and develop the European Sales team, and assist the global customer success and support team
- Develop a successful sales strategy, follow up sales budgets and goals
- Initiate Sales training and development
- Participate in customer meetings & lead customer negotiations
- Focus individual effort on pursuing business development through targeted large corporate accounts and Enterprise sales.
- Identify leads, potential partners and important stakeholders
Ensure Customer Success
- Lead effective customer on-boarding in partnership with the customer success team
- Be actively involved in the client training
- Managing important relationships across Europe
- Build Customer Engagement & Ensuring guest experience becomes customer KPI’s
Support the development of marketing/sales strategies and plan
- Work closely with Marketing leadership to coordinate sales follow through after marketing campaigns and inside sales.
- Initiate data insights/findings and projects
We need an experienced sales leader with a proven track record within international sales. You should be passionate and familiar with selling within B2B and with SaaS solutions. If you have worked within the F&B / hospitality industry it is an advantage, but no requirement.
Who we think you are:
- 5+ years of sales team management experience and bachelor’s degree or higher. Relevant experience can make up for the lack of formal education.
- A customer mindset and keep yourself up to date with trends, news, and ways of creating the best experience for our customers.
- You are action orientated and a quick thinker, but also a team player
- You are comfortable with sales and CRM tools like HubSpot, and of course, digital collaboration tools like Microsoft 365, Teams and Miro.
- Experience in enterprise SaaS sales with recognizable client names and large contract values
- Excellent written and spoken English. One more foreign language is an advantage.
Stian Løkling Pedersen
Global Sales Director and Founder
Stian is one of Foodback’s founders and our Global Sales Director, managing a team of 11 spread across 10 countries. As a manager, Stian works by the adage, “happy sales team, happy business” and he cares about fostering a productive work environment. When he isn’t toting the value of Foodback, he spends his free time watching Formula 1 and Arsenal, playing padel or hanging out with his fiance, Benedicte, and labradoodle, Billie.
In addition, you can expect:
- Competitive conditions and the possibility of co-ownership
- A modern working environment and culture
- Engaging professional discussions, where your voice is important
Work location: Anywhere in Europe.
Are you ready for the challenge? We look forward to hearing from you!
Send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can start as soon as possible.