Do you have a passion for tech/SaaS and experience in using digital tools to create world-class customer journeys?
Foodback is a rapidly growing scale-up in the food tech sector. Our goal is to unlock insight and identify hidden business opportunities for our customers, so that they can work data-driven and continuously improve. Today, we provide world-leading feedback for the food and beverage industry and work continuously innovatively to improve our products. We are now experiencing strong growth and are strengthening the organization to equip ourselves for scaling internationally.
This role will be leading our Customer Success and Support teams, with some big growth plans on the horizon. It is a real opportunity to make these teams your own and work directly with the CEO and the founding team.
As the Head of Customer Success at Foodback, you will oversee the team that acts as the point of contact between our company and our clients to help solve problems and achieve business goals. In addition, you will;
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all clients while building and nurturing trusted, long-lasting relationships
- Collaborate with our sales, marketing, and product development teams to ensure the client is served appropriately
- Strengthen and ensure onboarding of new clients is outstanding
- Develop strategies to grow existing accounts and ensure quality and cost-effective services
- Gain a deep understanding of the client’s needs and what they expect from our company
- Develop tactics that will deliver the most appropriate products or services and make sure inactive customers become active
- Build and manage the entire Customer Success and support teams
- Be ultimately responsible for revenue growth for your team’s clients, with targets in place on retention and growth.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. monthly KPI results and annual forecasts)
We need a leader, who has managed and grown teams before, someone who is passionate about tech/SaaS and has experience in using digital tools to enhance the customer experience. Ideally you have worked within the F&B / hospitality industry before and preferably withing B2B.
In addition you need the following;
- You have completed a bachelor’s degree or higher. Relevant experience can make up for the lack of formal education
- Our new colleague must have excellent written skills in English, preferably Norwegian and preferably one more language
- You have worked in Enterprise SaaS with recognizable client names and large contract values.
- You absolutely believe in Customer Success and keep up to date with new trends, news, and ways of creating the best experience for your customers.
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick thinker.
- You have experience with tools like HubSpot, Intercom, Amplify/Mixpanel and similar digital tools. And of course, digital collaboration tools like Microsoft 365, Teams and Miro.
- You understand what it takes to work in a Start-up.
We are offering:
At Foodback you become part of an exciting scale-up that has great global ambitions. We currently have a growing customer base in the Nordics and have established a large international sales network that will soon cover 30 markets. In total, we are over 20 people in the organization, spread over 10 countries. We want to be the preferred supplier for feedback and improvement, and we will do so with a modern and forward-looking work culture that works distributed and collaborates well across disciplines.
Your role will be central to our global commitment, and you will have the opportunity to continue to develop yourself and the company together with a group of enthusiastic colleagues.
In addition, you can expect:
- Competitive conditions and the possibility of co-ownership
- A company with a very good working environment and a culture to share
- Many good professional discussions, where your voice is important
- A wide range of customers in different sizes and in different industries
- Benefits and pension schemes beyond what is required by law
- Modern premises in FOMO in Sandnes with good connections to strong professional environments in the Innovation Park in Stavanger and StartupLab in Oslo
Work location: Stavanger or Oslo
Do you think this sounds interesting, or want to know more? Contact Cecilie Kleppe on telephone +47 41 24 32 20, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send in your CV and application!