Do you have a passion for tech/SaaS and a track record for creating a world-class customer experience?
This role will be leading our Customer Success and Support team, with some big growth plans on the horizon. In this position, you will be collaborating with teams across the business (incl. Development, Sales, Marketing, and Operations) to ensure an excellent customer experience.
About the role / What you’ll do
As the Head of Customer Success at Foodback, you will oversee the team that acts as the point of contact between our company and our clients to help solve problems and achieve business goals. In addition, you will:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all clients while building and nurturing trusted long-lasting relationships.
- Collaborate with our sales, marketing, and product development teams to ensure the client is served appropriately.
- Own the successful onboarding and implementation for new and existing customers.
- Manage and optimize the support function at the business.
- Develop strategies to grow existing accounts and ensure quality and cost-effective services.
- Gain a deep understanding of the client’s needs and what they expect from our company.
- Develop tactics that will deliver the most appropriate products or services and make sure inactive customers become active.
- Report and manage KPIs for the customer success and support department to the rest of the business.
Qualifications / What you’ll need to succeed
We need a customer success and support guru with experience supporting and implementing a SaaS product for a large customer base. Ideally, you have worked within the F&B / hospitality industry before and preferably within B2B.
In addition, you need the following;
- 5+ years of relevant customer success and/or support experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (relevant experience can make up for the lack of formal education)
- 2+ years working cross-functionally as a member of a leadership team
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English and Norwegian
- You have previous experience at a SaaS company
- You have experience with tools such as HubSpot, Intercom, JIRA Service Manager, and digital collaboration tools including Microsoft 365, Teams, and Miro.
Soft skills / Whom we think you are
- You are a fast learner and adept at explaining new concepts to others
- You have a customer-first mindset and keep yourself up to date with trends, news, and ways of creating the best experience for Foodback’s restaurant customers
- You are action orientated and a quick thinker, but also a team player
- You enjoy rolling up your sleeves and making things happen!
- You are good with a high degree of flexibility and the ability to navigate ambiguity
- You are self-motivated and will constantly seek out ways to help the company with reach and efficiency
Foodback’s world-leading guest feedback solution for the food and beverage industry Is changing how guest experiences are managed. Our goal is to unlock actionable insight and identify hidden business opportunities for restaurants and food retailers so that they can make data-driven decisions and build meaningful customer relationships.
Why join us / What makes us awesome
At Foodback you will join an energetic scale-up that has great global ambitions. We currently have a large customer base in the Nordics and a growing customer base in North America. We have an international sales network that covers 30+ markets. We have over 25 people in the organization, spread across 10 countries. We aim to be the preferred supplier for feedback and improvement within F&B, and we will do so with the modern, progressive work culture and a distributed team that collaborates well across disciplines.
Your role will be central to our global expansion, and you will have the opportunity to continue to develop yourself and the company with a group of enthusiastic colleagues. We value employee development and offer mentorship, meaningful work, and many opportunities to step up and lead.
Think you’re a good fit?
Are you ready for the challenge? We look forward to hearing from you!
Send your application with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Work location: This position is open to anyone in the Stavanger region.