Are you eager to take your content marketing to the next level?
Foodback is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. This role will report to Head of Marketing and is an exciting opportunity for a content marketer who wants to get in on the ground floor of a growing start-up company in the food-tech space. You will be responsible for helping Foodback grow even faster by owning the execution of our content marketing strategy, creating awesome content marketing assets that generate large volumes of marketing qualified leads.
Your success in this role will be measured by your ability to produce regular, high-quality content that will be published across various channels that supports brand awareness, thought leadership, lead generation, and lead nurturing.
This role will be equal parts marketing and content development while also incorporating digital marketing best practices.
Foodback’s world-leading guest feedback solution for the food and beverage industry Is changing how guest experiences are managed. Our goal is to unlock actionable insight and identify hidden business opportunities for restaurants and food retailers, so that they can make data-driven decisions and build meaningful customer relationships.
About the role / what you’ll do
- You will manage the content development process from start to finish.
- Your content will follow SEO best practices and have the right keyword intent.
- You will be creating and editing content touching 3 key areas: brand awareness, lead gen, and lead nurturing.
- You will measure and report on content performance, including tracking how many leads your content produces.
- You will also refresh, repurpose, and reoptimize old content to give it a second life.
- You will create and publish a variety of different content types, including blog, social, email, and print materials.
- You will work closely with the development team and sales to create the most relevant content for our audience, focusing on content that will convert and generate leads.
- You won’t be doing it alone – you will have the support of the Head of Marketing and our Marketing Designer to help bring your ideas to life. You will also be able to work closely with subject matter experts at the company.
Qualifications / what you’ll need to succeed
- 3+ years of experience in various content or marketing roles
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong writing, editing, and story-telling prowess
- Marketing experience at a SaaS company / start-up and incredibly comfortable with the goals of content and demand generation
- Ability to prioritize content based on strategic and operational value; and stretch a piece of content to get as many assets and use out of it as possible
- Experience in keyword research creating content that is SEO friendly
- A portfolio showcasing a wide range of content types you have produced
- Data that illustrates the growth and impact your content has had in raising a brand’s visibility and generating leads
If you also have this, that’s great!
- Experience in the food and beverage or restaurant industries
- Proficient in multiple languages
- Examples of viral content you have created
- Experience creating podcasts and video content
Soft skills / who we think you are
- You have an eye for what great content looks like and how to track your performance so you tweak your output/production accordingly.
- You can run a tight, rigorous process and manage multiple projects at once.
- You are good with a high degree of flexibility and the ability to navigate ambiguity.
- You enjoy rolling-up your sleeves and making things happen!
- You can execute and create scalable processes within a growing company.
- You are self-motivated and will constantly seek out ways to help the company with reach and efficiency.
- You take a creative approach to your content and aren’t afraid to be a bit daring.
- You can craft spicy, short-form copy for emails and newsletters to help drive more clicks and engagement.
- You have a great sense of humor, especially in the realm of food-related puns.
Head of Marketing
Kristyn is responsible for Foodback’s global marketing initiatives. Her marketing background is with B2B SaaS companies and she gets excited about content marketing, SEO, and data-driven strategy. Kristyn moved to Stavanger from the US in 2019 and has since purchased a house in the Norwegian countryside with her husband. When she isn’t working on home renovation projects, she can usually be found reading, painting, or cuddling one (or all) of her four-legged family members, Sherlock, Maria, and Richard Kimble.
Join us / what makes us awesome
At Foodback you will join an energetic scale-up that has great global ambitions. We currently have a growing customer base in the Nordics and have established a large international sales network that covers 30+ markets. We have over 25 people in the organization, spread across 10 countries. We aim to be the preferred supplier for feedback and improvement within F&B, and we will do so with a modern, progressive work culture and distributed team that collaborates well across disciplines.
The Content Marketing Manager will be central in our global expansion as we continue to raise brand awareness, position ourselves as thought leaders in our space, and generate leads. We value employee development and offer mentorship, meaningful work, and many opportunities to step up and lead.
See something you want to improve? Awesome. We’re a flexible and collaborative team that is always learning and growing. We function in a trusting environment and are always seeking the truth in an ego-free manner.
Think you’re a good fit?
Send your application with CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a full-time position we aim to fill by Q1 2022. Deadline to apply is Nov 30th, 2021.
Work location: Anywhere in Europe if you are comfortable working remotely. We also have offices in Stavanger and Oslo in Norway.