Do you have a passion for sales?
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in a growing company? Do you want to work closely with a globally growing sales team?
We are looking for a Sales Director, to help boost our Nordic sales initiative with focus on the Swedish restaurant or F&B market and be a part of bringing our best-in-class guest feedback platform to the global stage!
We love good food, and we want every meal to be a delight! To make that happen, feedback from the customers is a key ingredient. Foodback’s world-leading guest feedback solution for the food and beverage industry is changing how guest experiences are managed. Our goal is to unlock actionable insight and identify hidden business opportunities for restaurants and food retailers, so that they can make data-driven decisions and build meaningful customer relationships.
Foodback is a Norwegian company, founded in 2013. In 2020 we launched globally in 30+ markets. We are now growing the team to equip ourselves for further international scaling.
Are you who we are looking for?
Foodback is looking for a Sales Director in Sweden
This role will be working closely with our existing global sales team, to further help expand our customer base in the Nordic countries, with specific focus on Sweden. Foodback already has several customers in Sweden, and with the use of our current references and existing leads, we see this as a great opportunity for further penetrating this market.
As a Sales Director at Foodback, you will represent Foodback in Sweden and have the main responsibility to drive sales in the Swedish market. In addition, you will:
- Develop a successful sales strategy, and manage your sales budgets and goals
- Be responsible for all sales related activities in Sweden, incl.: identifying and contacting leads within target segments, booking and conducting sales meetings with potential clients and creating, sending and following up on contracts & offers
- Assist in sales activities with global clients
- Work closely with our marketing department to develop local campaigns, and coordinate sales activities
- Lead effective customer onboarding in partnership with our central Customer Success team
We are looking for a sales person with experience in solution sales. You should be passionate and familiar selling B2B SaaS solutions. If you have worked within the F&B / hospitality industry it is an advantage, but not required.
Who we think you are:
- 2+ years of sales experience and bachelor’s degree or higher. Relevant experience can make up for the lack of formal education
- You have a customer-first mindset and keep yourself up to date with trends, news, and ways of creating the best experience for Foodback’s restaurant customers
- You are action orientated and a quick thinker, but also a team player
- You are comfortable with sales and CRM tools like HubSpot, and of course, digital collaboration tools like Microsoft 365, Teams and M
- Experience in enterprise SaaS sales with recognizable client names and large contract values
- Native proficiency in the Swedish language
- Excellent written and spoken English
Stian Løkling Pedersen
Global Sales Director and Founder
Stian is one of Foodback’s founders and our Global Sales Director, managing a team of 11 spread across 10 countries. As a manager, Stian works by the adage, “happy sales team, happy business” and he cares about fostering a productive work environment. When he isn’t toting the value of Foodback, he spends his free time watching Formula 1 and Arsenal, playing padel or hanging out with his fiance, Benedicte, and labradoodle, Billie.
What we offer
At Foodback you will join an exciting food tech scale-up that has global ambitions. We currently have a growing customer base in the Nordics and have established a large international sales network that covers 30+ markets. We have over 25 people in the organization, spread across 10 countries. We want to be the preferred supplier for feedback and improvement within F&B, and we will do so with a modern and forward-looking work culture that works distributed and collaborates well across disciplines.
Your role will be central to our global expansion goal, and you will have the opportunity to continue to develop yourself and the company with a group of enthusiastic colleagues.
In addition, you can expect:
- Competitive conditions
- A modern working environment and culture
- Engaging professional discussions, where your voice is important
- Flexible work environment with remote work and possibilities for office space in a central Stockholm
Work location: Sweden.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Contact us!
Are you the one we are looking for? Contact us!
Are you ready for the challenge? We look forward to hearing from you!
Send your application with CV on e-mail to email@example.com
You can start as soon as possible.