Customer Success Manager
Do you have a passion for tech/SaaS and experience in using digital tools to create world-class customer journeys within the F&B and restaurant industry?
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in a growing company? Do you want to work and succeed with a global customer success team?
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to be part of bringing our best-in-class guest feedback platform to the global stage!
We love good food, and we want every meal to be a delight! To make that happen, feedback from the customers is a key ingredient. Foodback’s world-leading guest feedback solution for the food and beverage industry is changing how guest experiences are managed. Our goal is to unlock actionable insight and identify hidden business opportunities for restaurants and food retailers, so that they can make data-driven decisions and build meaningful customer relationships.
Foodback is a Norwegian company that was founded in 2013. In 2020 we launched internationally in 30+ markets. We are now growing the team to equip ourselves for scaling globally. Are you who we are looking for?
Foodback is looking for a Customer Success Manager
We are looking for an ambitious Customer Success Manager who is ready to help us develop our existing customer portfolio and through excellent communication and client follow-up ensure that we deliver according to their expectations.
All necessary training for you to «rock the role» will be given, and we provide plenty of opportunities to develop both career-wise and personally.
You will be responsible for onboarding and training new customers in our tool, in addition to ensuring a strategic follow-up on existing customers across our customer journeys. Your job is to help the customers unlock the potential that data and insight trough Foodback gives. In addition, you will:
- Host onboarding meetings and training sessions
- Gather customer feedback on our products and services
- Systemize and set up regular meetings and QBRs with your customer portfolio
- Monitor and understand your customers data, to help them unlock value and improve
- Stay up to date on what’s happening in our markets
- Develop strategies to grow existing accounts and ensure quality and cost-effective services
- Be proactive in delivering the most appropriate products and/or services and make sure inactive customers become active
We are looking for someone with passion for great food and dining experiences who wants to be part of – and contribute to our success! Who we think you are:
- You have experience from the F&B and/or hospitality industry or you are just really passionate about – and attentive to what creates a good restaurant experience
- You have min 2-3 years of experience working within Customer Success, Customer service or strategic consulting
- You are a people’s person who is comfortable with being the customer’s go-to person
- You are comfortable providing strategic advice to managers and directors within our customer base
- You have an excellent command of the Norwegian and English language, both written and oral, additional language an advantage
- You are ambitious and self-driven, yet humble with the ability to self-reflect
- You’re interested in tech, but you do not have to be a certified nerd
- You work well under pressure, and you are comfortable managing several projects and processes at the same time
Customer Experience Director
At Foodback, Merete is responsible for making our existing customers happy, ensuring they get value out of our product, and providing them with what they need from us when they need it. She is really passionate about customer and guest experiences and with her combined experience within CXM and the hospitality industry, she believes she can help our customers become more data-driven and use this as their advantage! In her spare time, Merete is a twin mom, a podcast host, writer and spinning instructor!
What we offer
At Foodback you will join an exciting scale-up that has great global ambitions. We currently have a growing customer base in the Nordics and have established a large international sales network that covers 30+ markets. We have over 25 people in the organization, spread across 10 countries. We want to be the preferred supplier for feedback and improvement within F&B, and we will do so with a modern and forward-looking work culture that works distributed and collaborates well across disciplines.
This role is strategically and operationally important as we will significantly grow our customer base in the coming months and years.
In addition, you can expect:
- Competitive conditions and the possibility of co-ownership
- A modern working environment and culture with offices at Spaces, Apotekergata in Oslo
- Engaging professional discussions, where your voice is important
Work location: Oslo, Norway
Are you the one we’re looking for? Contact us!
Are you ready for the challenge? We look forward to hearing from you!
Send your application with CV on e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.